Thursday, January 30, 2014

Meowww

Guess Who's Back...Back Again? ;)

I have been M.I.A for over a year, tsk tsk. I had an extremely rough 2013, but so far i am fortunate to say that 2014 has been treating me unbelievably good. So news since I have been absent? March: I went to the Paid Dues Festival at the San Manuel Amphitheatre in Devore for the 5th year in a row with my sister, brother in law, and bestfriend Leo. I had a life changing experience, to say the least. May: I started leaning towards lighter hair and lightened mine to a dark blonde (i am now almost platinum). June: Definitely the worst month in all of 2013, I lost two of my uncles and one of my closest friends in one week. It was an extremely difficult time, but with the help of my actual loved ones (and virtual friends of instagram) I felt the support and positivity pick me up tremendously. I seriously thank each and every one of you who have helped me during my rough times. However, a positive did come out of this month, I began dating my current boyfriend. We have known eachother since the 7th grade, and I am so fortunate to have a relationship with such a great guy. (Plus, he towers me, and I have some serious height! ;) ) December: My baby brother turned fourteen *tear* i love him so much. He is now taller than me, it amazes me how much he has grown into a handsome young man. January: (This Month) My baby sister turned eighteen..Oh my goodness. Time flies, she is soon to graduate high school. I am so proud of her. My dad also turned fourty - sorry for writing this pops! - but he is still big pimpin! ha ha. So obviously, 2013 was nowhere close to eventful, I am determined to make this year a more adventurous and memory filled one. My life energy is still generated through impulsive cosmetic and skincare purchases. Even more so lately. I Can not wait to share looks and thoughts with you all! I am constantly posting on instagram (if you want to receive light-speed replies, it would be ideal to contact me on there) I promise you all that I will keep updated to share reviews,tutorials, and random stories as much as I can. Please- Share/ Comment. Any creative criticism is welcome. I love you all! My instagram is @flowerbeezy

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete