Saturday, October 6, 2012

Viva Forever


                       Some Kind of Superstar

Angelique Flowers

Hello lovelies! Thank you for checking out my blog, and welcome. I am a newbie to this site, so please be patient with me! Since this is my first blog, I'm going to start off slow by just giving you an introduction of myself. Don't mind my ranting, the good stuff will be up soon, I promise!






Tell Me More...
Well, my name is Angelique or Angel! I am currently a college student and resident of Southern California My birthday is December 7th , and although many do not believe in horoscopes, after I read mine, I do! I am the adventurous friendly girl- who always tries to make everyone laugh. I have the worlds greatest girls in my life- Jackie and Rikki who make living a lot easier I recently had facial surgery, and my braces removed. I will post a blog later talking about that story. I have an appreciation for every colour in the world, especially yellow and pink! I am obsessed with cosmetics, Sunflowers, and the Spice Girls. Like, really bad! Anyways, this is an introductory. Just follow my blog, and you will definitely get to know me a lot better!

My Purpose Here..
My intentions are to share both my experiences, and opinions! I am an ultra shopper! Always buying clothes, makeup, accessories....makeup! haha I will most likely be posting reviews and opinions on different items, both drugstore and name brand! If there is anything you are dying for a review on, let me know and I will try to satisfy your needs! Please share and follow! First personal post & first review post coming soon! Keep Checking in ;) xoxo Flower

3 comments:

  1. You should post more blogs! on this "sexy" palette from sephora , i think its from the two faced collection. I just don't know what to do with the eye shadows lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Schedule has been hectic, but okay I'll check it out :)

      Delete
  2. Nice post. please check out my blog and follow LickMyBeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete